This growing, international law firm are industry leaders and recognised to be one of the largest international legal practises in Australia. They are experiencing continual growth and pride themselves on providing a healthy work life balance.
Legal Secretary needed to start ASAP in a full time permanent position. The role will be to support on a partner level within the Insurance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Experience using Aderant Expert and Filesite is preferred
To apply click the appropriate link or for more information call Nicola Sparkes at people2people on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.