Located in the heart of the CBD, our client is an award-winning Australian law firm. They are a top 500 firm who are rapidly growing and looking for top talent to join their team.
Their expertise ranges across areas including Commercial Litigation, IP, Property and Family Law. Their clients include ASX200 listed companies and they pride themselves on the strong relationships they've built in the industry.
In this role you will be supporting a Partner and the team who specialise in Employment Law. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary and email management;
- Mail merging documents and formatting;
- Opening and closing files;
- Drafting correspondence and documents;
- Data entry;
- General administrative duties.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary preferably in Employment Law;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Billing experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication;
- Proven ability to organise effectively.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a growing Australian law firm who pride themselves on the development of their staff. They offer an excellent development program and will have the opportunity to grow into a more senior role. The firm also offers excellent benefits, including a rewards program, mentoring opportunities, flexible working hours and social events.
A salary package of up to $85,000 is on offer.
If you possess the required skills and experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.