A boutique law firm based in East Auckland is currently seeking a legal assistant to join their dynamic team on a full-time, permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team who have a family culture. You will also receive:
- Full time, permanent Legal Assistant role - specialising in conveyancing
- Based in East Tamaki- you won't need to travel to the CBD
- Free parking
- Competitive salary up to $55,000 per annum dependent on experience
As the incoming Legal Assistant you will be responsible for the preparation of legal documents in relation to conveyancing and property law in addition to:
- Billing- invoicing and banking cheques
- General administration tasks - data entry etc.
- Liaising with clients in person and over the phone
You will have previous experience working as a legal secretary and have a strong understanding of conveyancing law. Additionally, you will need:
- To speak English, mandarin (essential) and Cantonese is preferred
- Understand new systems and be tech savvy
- Show initiative and work well under pressure