Global law firm - Please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715 for more details.
This is a newly created role for an immediately available candidate to support a well-regarded Partner across Disputes and Commercial Litigation. This position will be an initial temporary role with the view to permanency.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence, briefs to counsel and court documentation
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- File management
- Managing calendars
- Billing and time coding
- Arranging travel
- Assisting with events and business development activities
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience supporting at Partner level within Commercial Litigation
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and confidence to work autonomously
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading law firm so don’t wait, apply now! Apply using the link, alternatively for a confidential conversation, please call Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.