Do you enjoy a busy and varied role? This firm are industry leaders within legal and pride on delivering superior services to their clients. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Legal Assistant/Secretary to join their friendly Commercial Di. The firm are actively involved in charity events and supporting the community. They have a great atmosphere with work hard/play hard culture, where hard work and dedication are rewarded.
Supporting a highly-regarded Partner within the busy Litigation/Disputes Resolution, this role will be extremely varied and rewarding and will see you responsible for such duties as;
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Extensive diary management
- Monthly billing and invoicing
- Assisting with matters within the Supreme, Federal and High Courts
- File management; opening & closing files
- Liaising with high-profile clients and third parties
- Collating briefs
- Time sheet entries and travel bookings
To secure an interview for this great role you must:
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years legal secretarial experience within Commercial Litigation
- Possess advanced MS Word skills with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Be confident to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Have a can do attitude and have a warm and friendly manner
Working for this highly regarded firm you will be rewarded with a positive working culture and excellent benefits and rewards. If you want to secure a busy administrative focused position, this could be your ideal opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )