You will be working within a growing defendant insurance practice group supporting lawyers who pride themselves on offering exceptional client service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, formatting and amending court documents and other correspondence as directed by fee earners
- Preparing briefs
- Liaising with clients
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Other administrative tasks
To be successful...
You will be an experienced legal secretary who has specialised in defendant insurance matters. You will be organised with excellent communication skills and client liaison exposure. This position will suit a true legal support professional who is looking to work within a national firm that has a solid structure and systems in place. In addition you will consider yourself to be a team player who is able to take ownership of duties and responsibilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430