Located in brand new offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this award winning firm has a national presence and is well-renowned within the Legal industry. With more than 400 employees nationally, it has created a dynamic, professional and supportive team culture which is enhanced through a variety of team building activities such as team lunches, social events, monthly drinks, ongoing training and much much more!
Supporting a Partner and a team, your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting Court documents and letters
- Processing end of month billing
- Preparing correspondence
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Preparing client reports
- Scheduling medical appointments
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary - Ideally within Insurance
- Corporate presentation
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A down to earth, friendly disposition
- A can-do approach to work
With a friendly and inclusive team environment, the firm host a variety of social events including, monthly staff drinks, birthday parties, team lunches and sporting events.
You will have comprehensive training and induction programme, with an in house trainer available for assistance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.