Their Melbourne office is in an exciting chapter of growth and is therefore seeking talented and eager Legal Secretaries across their Litigation and Corporate groups.
Responsibilities will vary across these practice groups and duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Diary, travel and expense management;
- Billing and client reporting;
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls in an effective and professional manner;
- Preparing and amending legal correspondence and court documentation;
- Provision of secretarial and practice management services to a portfolio of internal clients; and
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
To be a successful Legal Secretary in these opportunities, you will need:
- Proven experience in a legal secretarial role
- First class IT skill set across Microsoft Office
- A commitment to excellence in client service, along with strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and the ability to build rapport with busy clients, partners and lawyers
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the flexibility to organise and prioritise work independently and deliver to tight deadlines
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- A high degree of diplomacy and discretion and an ability to maintain confidentiality
As an industry leader, this global law firm pride themselves on equipping their people with the skills and experience they need to be professionals of the future.
Across their support and professional employees, their people are specialists in their fields and trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically.
In a rapidly changing world, they seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. They believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by the community too.
Their teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving their people the chance to learn and grow. You'll be given the tools and flexibility to drive your career, and your achievements and hard work will be recognised and awarded as you progress through the firm.
A competitive salary is on offer plus an impressive range of benefits including discounted health and travel insurance, salary continuance insurance, gym membership, flexible working hours, secondment opportunities, external training, sporting events, pro bono committee and plenty more!
Should you have demonstrated experience within a well-known law firm in Australia and be interested in progressing your knowledge, skill set and experience within a top tier law firm, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.