This highly regarded, national firm is located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
They foster a social and inclusive working environment, with great staff perks.
This is a temp assignment for a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary to start next week. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a Partner and the greater within the Tax and Commercial practice group. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing
- Liaising with clients
- Coordinating diary and calendar appointments
- Managing files and documents
- Photocopying, filing and archiving documents
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Experience using a document management/billing system
Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427