This national law firm prides itself on leading the path away from the traditional law firm model and being progressive forward-thinkers. The successful candidate would be joining a firm that is committed to the development of their staff, have a low employee turnover rate, and are focused on rewarding success.
As a Personal/Legal Assistant, you would be supporting up to Partner level in the Commercial and Property Law teams. Your main duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management;
- Answering phones and client enquiries;
- Drafting, editing, and formatting documents;
- Organising meetings and functions; and
- Assisting with billing.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Personal Assistant or Legal Secretary in Commercial and/or Property Law. You will also:
- Have previous billing experience;
- Have knowledge of or experience using PEXA;
- Have strong IT skills;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; and
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join one of Australia's most impressive and highly regarded law firms. You will be able to access all the resources that traditional law firms offer, whilst working in a forward-thinking and innovative environment.
A salary package of up to $80,000 is on offer, dependent on experience, plus exceptional benefits.
If you possess the required experience, please click 'apply now.' For more information, please call Krystal at people2people on (03) 9098 7429.