This Global Firm are rapidly changing and expanding with over 4000 Lawyers with offices around the world!
They adopt a work/life balance by ensure ongoing training and supprt and a collaborative working environment!
In this role, you will be supporting 2 Partners within the high performing Banking Practice. You will work in a fast paced role where no two days are the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with opening files, archiving and filing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Processing of monthly billing
- Preparation of various court documents
- Secretarial duties as required
You will be an energetic, driven hard worker who is committed to always striving for the best.
Requirements of this role:
- 12+ months experience within a Law Firm
- Competent MS Suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb time management
- Confident and professional communication skills
Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775