This award winning, international law firm have a reputation for providing high quality services to their clients. The firm have grown rapidly over recent years and have more than almost 10,000 staff members worldwide. With a dynamic team environment, the firm pride themselves on developing their staff and assisting with career goals.
Your role will to be support the Banking and Finance team. Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing lease documents
- High volume billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing cost agreements
- All other administrative experience as requested
To be successful for this role you must have:
- At least 12 months experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presentation
- The ability to multitask and be pro active
- High attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.