This award-winning firm has clients both nationally and internationally. A high level of importance is placed on creating a friendly, team atmosphere for their employees, with a focus on training and support. Conveniently located, close to public transport within the heart of the CBD.
This is a full time six-month contract as a Legal Assistant/Legal PA. Your role within the firm will be to support a team of solicitors within the banking and finance team Your duties will include:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process end of month billing
- Draft documents and letters
- Manage files
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaise with clients
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal PA/Legal Secretary
- Previous experience with billing
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 9098 7427.