Located in the heart of the CBD, this US global law firm advise some of the world's largest organisations. They pride themselves on providing a high quality of service to their clients across the globe. They offer outstanding benefits, including discounted gym memberships, income protection and health and wellness programs.
The Melbourne office of this leading firm are seeking Legal Assistants to support their Projects Finance and Projects Infrastructure teams.
The successful candidate will be supporting approximately 4 fee earners, up to Partner level.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with clients;
- Preparing spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations;
- Organising travel arrangements; and
- Reception cover and other administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience supporting Associates at an international law firm.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Be able to work autonomously and part of a team;
- Have strong communication skills, with fluency in another language being favourable but not essential.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a global law firm with an outstanding reputation and offices all over the world. You will be an integral part of the team as they continue to grow their presence in Melbourne. They offer excellent benefits, including discounted gym memberships, income protection and health and wellness programs.
A salary package of up to $70,000 is on offer.
If you possess the required experience, click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For a further discussion, please call Aimee at people2people on (03) 9098 7433.