This global, top-tier law firm is highly regarded within the legal industry. Based in the Perth CBD with modern offices, this firm has a track record of delivering outstanding services to their clients. A 12 month contract opportunity is now available for an intermediate Legal Assistant.
You will be providing a range of administration support to a high performing team of partners and fee earners within the Litigation and Regulatory practice group, as well as assisting other areas when required. In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients
- Opening and closing client files
- Billing and invoicing
- Filing and photocopying
- Data entry
- Other various admin duties
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- 2 years' experience working as a legal secretary
- Confident communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Efficient Microsoft Word skills and a typing speed above 65wpm
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim on 08 6160 6201.