This is a global Law firm based in the CBD, with a track record of continued success around the world by delivering outstanding services to their clients. They have achieved this by offering innovative legal solutions and consistent services across all areas of law.
You will be providing a range of administration support to a high performing team of partners and fee earners within the Litigation and Regulatory practice group, as well as assisting other areas when required. Your duties will include:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients
- Opening and closing client files
- Billing and invoicing
- Filing and photocopying
- Data entry
- Other various admin duties
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- 2 years' experience working as a legal secretary
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Efficient Microsoft Word skills and a typing speed above 65wpm
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim on 08 6160 6201.