This award winning, national law firm have experienced significant growth in recent years to become the fastest growing law firm in Australia with a solid reputation. What makes them exceptional compared to traditional law firms, is their progressive way of thinking to thrive even in times of change. They are now looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their high-quality performers making waves in the legal industry.
- Working closely with 4 fee earners who work in Insurance Litigation, your position will be extremely busy and varied and will have you:
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Diary management and organising meetings and room bookings
- Other Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary duties as required.
- To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary in Litigation
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
- You will also have experience working in a fast-moving environment, with an interest in Insurance Litigation and likes to have a laugh!!
- More than just a job, be part of an inclusive and supportive team who have drinks on a Friday, have team dinners and go out together socially.
- Be rewarded for your efforts with perks and benefits on top of a competitive base salary.
- Take part in the firm's health initiatives, social activities and career development programme.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today by clicking the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.