This national law firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy practice in Perth CBD.
They maintain an excellent reputation in the market and foster a close-knit, family feel in the office.
Your role will be crucial in ensuring the Perth office runs smoothly. You will help a team of Partners & Lawyers with their secretarial support requirements.
As part of this busy practice, your responsibilities will include:
- EA duties such as managing diaries, scheduling appointments etc.
- Processing monthly billing
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Liaising with the firm's national offices
- Providing adhoc administrative support where required to help the office run smoothly
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary
- Proven experience supporting multiple fee earners at a time, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using a document management system
What's in it for you?
Work for a nationally recognised practice with the opportunity to progress in your career whilst being rewarded for your efforts. A true work hard/play hard environment where you will be required to be focused during the day but have the opportunity to get involved in social events and additional staff incentives.
Click the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion - please call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.