This award-winning, national law firm are going through an exciting expansion phase and are one of the fastest growing in Australia. Different from most traditional law firms, this is a progressive firm disrupting the legal industry. They are now looking for a Legal Assistant to join their litigation team.
As a legal assistant you will be responsible for supporting a team of fee earners. In this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Preparing and amending documents
- Liasing with clients
- Processing billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Proven experience working on litigious matters
- Experience working with a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an inclusive and supportive team who have drinks on a Friday, have team dinners and go out together socially
- Be rewarded for your efforts with perks and benefits on top of a competitive base salary
- Take part in the firm's health initiatives, social activities and career development program
If you would like to work for a well-established law firm with a great culture apply today! Apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.