This national, leading law firm has built a reputation for ongoing success and a loyal client base. Based in a modern office on St Georges Terrace, where you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with others in a busy team.
In this Legal Assistant role, you will be working closely with a high-performing team of fee earners in their Corporate, Banking and Finance Department.
- Interaction with clients
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing correspondence
- Managing diaries and booking travel
- Making amendments and editing documents
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Experience providing support to multiple fee earners at a time
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Billing experience
What's in it for you?
Working alongside a friendly, supportive team this firm offers many benefits including:
- Regular social events and morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Modern offices
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim on 08 6160 6201.