This leading law firm are ranked as one of the top 10 firms in Australia. They have an outstanding reputation and maintain a positive, supportive work environment.
This opportunity is for a legal assistant and is a a temp-to-perm opportunity which will require someone to start ASAP in their employment law division.
- Prepare and amend documents
- Respond to emails
- Process billing
- Prepare correspondence
- Manage the diaries of multiple partners
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Recent or current experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Experience in billing
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
- Be able to hit the ground running
Working for this prestigious firm, you will:
- Take part in morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Social events
- Ongoing training
- Brand new offices
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.