Our client is a leading national law firm that possess an excellent reputation within the legal industry. They have a strong focus on culture, priding themselves on their dynamic and supportive working environment.
In this role you will be providing assistance across the various practice groups. Day to day, your role will be busy and varied seeing you responsible for:
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Preparation, formatting and compilation of complex legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing court briefs
- Monthly billing
- Opening and closing files
- Minimal digital dictation
- Reception relief
They are looking for an energetic, flexible and vibrant person who holds a few years secretarial experience. Ideally, you will have an interest in pursuing a career within the legal industry and are focused and detail orientated. Candidates who have completed a Diploma of Legal Services / Certificate IV in Legal Services or equivalent will be seen as favourable.
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary up to $70k package
- Friendly and relaxed office culture
- Open door policy
- Flexible work/life balance
- Regular social events
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.