We are recruiting on behalf of an international law firm that advise companies, governments and financial institutions achieve their global ambitions. They pride themselves on their innovative approach in resolving complex challenges that their clients face.
With over 30 offices across the globe, this practice is already known for their excellence and their Lawyers are consistently involved in some of the largest and most significant transactions in Australia and across the World.
An opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their Environment and Planning team, offering PA support to their Practice Leader.
The Environment and Planning team handle some of the World's largest and most sophisticated matters requiring the resolution of complex environmental issues. They handle a complete range of environmental litigation and environmental issues arising in transactions around the globe. Their Lawyers have successfully represented clients regarding greenhouse gas emissions, renewable energy and clean technology issues in matters across a wide variety of areas.
This Legal Assistant role will be working within this high performing and industry leading team providing PA support to their Practice Group Leader.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
Preparing correspondence, briefs to counsel and court documentation
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- File management
- Managing calendars
- Billing and time coding
- Arranging travel (including flights and accommodation)
- Assisting with events and business development activities
The successful candidate will possess some experience in a legal support role, preferably in a commercial environment and will be expected to have:
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work independently with limited supervision
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to develop and foster excellent professional relationships internally and with clients
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
Benefits will include:
- 20 days of annual leave
- Corporate Health insurance discounted membership
- Gym/health care club reimbursement
- Income protection
- Life and total disability insurance
- Global employee assistance program
- Emergency childcare
- Wellness program/initiatives
To be considered, please submit your CV for immediate consideration now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433