This national law firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy practice in Perth CBD.
They maintain an excellent reputation in the market and foster a close-knit, family feel in the office.
About the role:
This role will be focused around supporting a team of partners and lawyers within the insurance. Your duties will include:
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Processing monthly billing
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Organising travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience within insurance or litigation law
- Billing experience
- Experience with Filesite or Aderant
- 3 - 5yrs+ experience working as a legal assistant
Benefits and perks:
- Work with a national law firm who are currently experiencing growth
- Be part of a team who regularly give back to the community
- Located in the heart of Perth CBD
- Social events and staff incentives to help build the team spirit
If this sounds like it might be the right career move for you, click 'Apply' or contact Kim Padmore at p2pWA on 6160 6201!