Legal Assistant Opportunity:
This position is a six-week temporary assignment and will see you working within a well-respected entity, supporting multiple solicitors at one time. You will gain experience in an array of practice groups including Government and Public Law.
You can expect to be kept busy in this diverse and fast paced working environment.
Why do you fit this role perfectly?
- You are effective and organised, enabling you to provide a high level of administrative assistance for multiple solicitors within the branch.
- You have excellent computer skills and the ability to transcribe via dictaphone style.
- Your attention to detail is sharp and consistent, seeing you have the ability to draft routine correspondence and court documents to a high standard.
- You are a real team player, with interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to work with people at different levels.
- You have the ability to maintain sensitivity and a high level of tact when dealing with extremely confidential information.
- Practice Group Learning Opportunities In This Diverse Temp Role
- Impressive Health & Wellbeing Program
- Casual Friday's
If you have the qualities and skill set listed above and you feel that this is something you'd like to learn more about we would love to talk to you.
03 9098 7427