We have several permanent, contract and temp opportunities available. Our team are also available to provide advice and support to candidates wanting to know more about their career or the industry.
As a Legal Assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Diary management and room bookings
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years' experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm+
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
If you're ready for a change in your career and are looking to explore new opportunities, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, contact Kim Padmore at p2pwa on 08 6160 6201 for a confidential discussion.