This mid-tier law firm have a number of offices nationally and focus on a number of practice areas.
They are based in the heart of Perth's CBD in modern, open plan offices. Currently going through an exciting growth phase, the firm are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their busy Litigation team.
Supporting a number of fee earners in Litigation, the role will be fast paced and will have you:
- Preparing documents and letters
- Managing diaries
- Booking appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with billing
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Any areas of law will be considered
- Experience working for a mid-tier or top-tier law firm
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word 2010
- Work for reputable, mid-tier law firm who are known nationally
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Weekly team drinks
- Regular social activities & sports events
- Opportunity to buy extra leave
- Discounted gym, cinema tickets & more
- Employment Assistant Program (Free Counselling)
- Free breakfast
- Ongoing learning - seminars & workshops
If you tick all the boxes, please click the appropriate link on this page or contact Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973.