Located in the heart of the CBD, our client is an award-winning Australian law firm. They are a top 500 firm who are rapidly growing and looking for top talent to join their team.
Their expertise ranges across areas including Commercial Litigation, IP, Property and Family Law. Their clients include ASX200 listed companies and they pride themselves on the strong relationships they've built in the industry.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be supporting the Corporate team.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing legal documents;
- Diary management;
- Assisting with billing;
- Managing files and liaising with clients, barristers and courts;
- Answering incoming calls and client enquiries.
The successful candidate will have 1 - 2 years' experience as a Legal Assistant.
You will also:
- Have excellent IT skills, including a typing speed of 75 WPM;
- Be competent in billing;
- Have excellent communication skills; and
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most prestigious law firms.The firm is committed to the development of their staff and offer opportunities for career growth.
A salary package of up to $60,000 is on offer, plus exceptional benefits.
If this sounds like you, please click 'apply now' to be immediately considered. For a confidential discussion, please call Marissa on (03) 9098 7436.