This leading law firm are ranked as one of the top 10 firms in Australia. They have an outstanding reputation and maintain a positive, supportive work environment.
In this maternity leave contract until September, you will support a Head of Department and Senior Partner who specialise in large scale Corporate matters including Mergers & Acquisitions, Property, Real Estate & Projects.
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Respond to emails and manage the Partner's inbox
- Assist with preparation of tenders
- Process billing
- Prepare correspondence
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous/Current experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Be able to upwardly manage
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
Working for this prestigious firm, you will:
- Be part of close-knit team
- Take part in morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Social events
- Ongoing training
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.