With offices throughout Australia, this award winning national law firm possess an excellent reputation within the Legal industry and have an excellent working environment.
This role will start as a temp assignment on 8th January.
Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
To successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are an experienced Legal Assistant and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.