One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team in a job share arrangement.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's most impressive lawyers and have access to state of the art facilities. They offer a range of excellent benefits to their employees, including regular team events, subsidised gym memberships, casual Fridays and ongoing training and development.
This role requires an individual who can provide high level, proactive business support to a number of senior staff within the business and bring with them a solid understanding of clients, markets and work streams.
Taking on this challenge you will be responsible for practice and client management administration, overseeing and managing billing, diary / travel arrangements coupled with involvement and follow up on business development and marketing activities.
This is a part time position of either 2 or 3 days and is a job share with two other people. The role is based within their Employment and Intellectual Property groups.
- Previous experience in a senior Administration / Executive Assistant role within the legal profession or professional services.
- Demonstrated experience / exposure to business development and research with data analysis.
- Computer literacy skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High attention to detail and confidentiality coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work in a fast paced, diverse and professional team environment
- Play a pivotal role in the practice teams
- Permanent full time position based in the CBD
- Flexible working arrangements
- Global legal firm who is progressive and forward thinking
- Full training and mentoring throughout
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.