This award winning, global law firm has an ongoing success rate due to their continued commitment to their clients and having a creative approach to legal. With multiple offices globally, this top-tier law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support 2 Partners in the area of Energy and Resources.
Working closely with 2 approachable Partners in a transactional approach, your responsibilities will include;
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel and events
- Preparing presentations
- Typing and editing documents
- Preparing correspondence
- Assisting with general ad-hoc duties
To be successful for this position you will require;
- 4-5 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum typing speed of 65WPM
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or contact Kim Padmore for a confidential discussion on 6160 6201.