A prestigious CBD Law firm are seeking an Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their CTP team. This national firm has approximately 350 employees and pride on their friendly and inclusive culture. They strongly promote work/life balance and offer excellent benefits, including a Christmas voucher, regular office functions, casual dress all January and subsidised health schemes and cinema tickets.
Supporting two motivated and supportive Partners, your duties will include:
- Preparing and amending documents
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Dictaphone typing
- General administrative duties
To be guaranteed an interview for this great role you will have:
- Previous legal secretarial or administration experience
- A diploma or certificate in legal services
- Intermediate MS Word skills
- A minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
- Confident and professional communication skills to liaise with professionals at all levels
- A personable and friendly attitude with a strong willingness to learn
If you are looking to take a step up in your career and join a well established law firm where all your skills are hard work will be rewarded, do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )