With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and are experiencing steady growth.
This is a full time temporary to permanent position with hours 9 am to 5 pm. Your role will be to support a team of Legal Secretaries within the firms Planning, Environment and Government team. Your duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence
- Collating court documentation
- File management - Printing, scanning, photocopying
- Dictaphone Typing
- High volume filling, online court filling
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the legal industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Sam at people2people 02 8270 9733.