Working closely with Partners and business leaders this role will be responsible for identifying learning needs, designing training or learning programs and implementing throughout the firm.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Consulting with senior leaders in order to identify training and learning needs
- Writing and shaping content using storyboards, scripts, workbooks and performance support assets
- Analysing learning deliverables and training programs meet business needs
- Creating various media (online, digital and face-to-face) to support the learning objectives
- Producing course material
- Managing train-the-trainer programs
To be successful
You will have previous experience as a learning designer for a professional services organisation and a solid understanding of various software and systems (ideally authoring tools, LMS systems and VILT).
You will have a proven ability in building working relationships with senior stakeholders and be proficient in coaching and influencing senior leaders.
In addition you will be a strategic thinker who is able to think proactively and take ownership of your work.
Considered one of the best legal employers globally this top-tier firm provide a very pleasant working environment and opportunities to progress your career.
They have an open door policy and a supportive team with a focus on social justice and environment issues. Located in stunning offices in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, this firm will do wonders for your Learning and Development career.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )