people2people has a fantastic opportunity working within NSW Government for a Learning & Development Officer in Chippendale! The Learning & Development Officer is responsible for assessing the learning needs of the staff and developing training programs, procedures, process maps and support tools to meet these needs. The focus of this work will be on operational training.
- Leading the development of procedure documents and reports
- Developing, implementing, administering and participating in process analysis
- Coordinating the implementation of new procedures
- Development of process maps and other support tools for stakeholders
- Consulting with and providing expert advice to the Senior Management Team and
- Project Teams on policy, program and training issues
- Identifying training needs for the business in relation to the implementation of new procedures and practices
- Translating requirements into training's that will groom employees in the implementation of new procedures
- Develop training materials, facilitators guides and support tools for others to facilitate
- Contributes to the development of Operational Training policies, plans and strategies.
- Liaises with Divisional staff and managers to identify client needs; support the ongoing development of competencies and capability frameworks; and contribute to the achievement of corporate and business plan objectives.
- Provides consultancy services and advice on operational training.
- Ensure operational training meets business needs and is aligned to project plans.
You must have :
- Experience with NSW Government.
- Training and adult education experience of at least 2 years.
- Good operational experience within business centres and experience in the development and delivery of Operational Training strategies, programs, procedures, process maps and a comprehensive understanding of operational training issues.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761