- The Company
Our client is within the Federal government and deals with people to consumers. They are looking for a key lead to support a change in ICT services.
Directly reporting to the Executive Project Manager, your responsibilities will be but are not limited to
- Prepare request for Tender documentation for a national ICT services change covering design and build of a replacement fit-for-purpose reporting and data management system
- Procure services for information technology services in accordance with Commonwealth procurement policies, procedures and rules (PGPA and CPRs).
- Proactively address challenges, manage risks and provide resolution strategies.
- Qualifications in procurement and/or IT-related qualifications are highly desirable
- Experience in Commonwealth procurement policies, procedures and rules (PGPA & CPR's).
- Experience creating, leading and executing end-to-end procurement (experience with ICT/Digital tender processes will be an advantage)
- Experience in Federal government is a MUST
- Attention to detail to allow for simplistic data presentations
- Ability to work autonomously to strict timelines
All interested candidates please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 82709703.