Our client is a recognised global provider of specialised medical products. The work they do plays a critical role in enhancing peoples lives, making a real difference. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
As the Lead Installer your primary focus will be to organise and motivate the medical field services team to deliver results. You will work closely with the customers to prioritse, organise and implement vital projects. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Lead, motivate and organise the team to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to drive engagement
- Organise and coordinate business critical prevantative and corrective maintenance
- Countinuously review, develop and improve processes to support the business and customer needs
You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who have strong leadership and people management skills. Your key qualities will include;
- The ability to drive outstanding results
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate and get the most out of a team
- Attention to detail focused and able to think critically
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to improve processes
- A dedicated achiever and someone who is always striving to improve/develop