With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
This role provides the opportunity for a professionally presented and friendly individual with a keen interest in corporate law to move into a role with opportunities of career progression.
Directly supporting the Paralegal in the practice group, your duties will include:
- Updating corporate registers
- ASIC lodgements
- Drafting legal documents
- Ad Hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a legal environment
- High attention to detail
- Immaculately presented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Monthly training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Extravagant social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.