This leading national law firm is committed to making a difference to their clients, their employees and to the communities in which they operate.
They work closely with corporations, businesses and governments through Australia and internationally. They have a particular focus on the built environment, education, government, healthcare and technology sectors.
In addition, they seek diversity of experience and background and then provide the tools and training for career success. Collaboration is key for them in knowledge sharing and fostering open communication, where individuality and personal expression are valued.
This premier Australian law firm is seeking a Law Clerk to join them in their Development team in Melbourne.
Duties will include:
- Managing and overseeing a wide range of developments including both large and small scale Apartment, Townhouse and Land Projects
- Working as a part of a Project Team on your allocated developments to manage the Contract administration of a transaction from Day of Sale to Settlement
- Providing advice and guidance to clients during the lifecycle of development as required including Sales Summaries, Finance Reports and Settlement Summaries
- Preparation of Land Registry documentation for Plan of Subdivision lodgement, monitoring progress and advising your Project Team and Client when registration occurs;
- Maintaining Contract information
- Conducting bulk Settlements including preparation of the settlement figures and documents and using PEXA Projects to complete the settlements
- A high standard of typing and a strong IT user
- Legal knowledge of the law, relevant processes and terminology required for a conveyancing transaction
- High attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate high-quality work in a timely manner
- Be proactive and prioritise activities according to the level of urgency
- Able to identify when a transaction requires input or supervision from a Development Lawyer
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Their commitment to their clients and their goals is matched by their commitment to their people. They understand that their people are their finest asset and they, therefore, invest heavily in attracting and retaining the best.
They look for diversity of experience and background and then provide the tools and training for career success. Collaboration is key and they, therefore, promote knowledge sharing and fostering open communication where individuality and personal expression are valued.
Salary is up to $75,000 package plus excellent benefits including state of the art offices and facilities, "treat weekends' for support staff, well-being seminars, corporate health insurance, in house trainer, Friday night drinks with hot food, yoga in the office, welcome dinner for new starters - and plenty more!
Please submit your resume via the appropriate link or give Aimee Burton a call on 9098 7433 if you have any further questions.