We have an exciting opportunity in the supply chain and kit room area of an iconic pharmaceutical and technology company. This is a temporary assignment to start next week with an initial commitment until May 2018. The right candidate must be available immediately from Monday-Friday (and the occasional Saturday too if required). This global organisation is seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
The successful candidate will be working closely within the operations team to ensure deadlines and KPI's are met. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Data management;
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency.
You will possess:
- Proven success working within a team environment whether this may be sport, work or other,
- A strong eye for detail and attention to detail;
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously,
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Supportive and friendly team;
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits.