We have an exciting opportunity in the kitroom/warehouse area of an iconic medical device business. This is a temporary assignment that may last up to 2 weeks initially (working holiday applicants are welcome). The right candidate must be available immediately from Monday-Friday, 10am- 6:30pm. This global organisation is seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
The successful candidate will be working closely within the operations team to ensure deadlines and KPI's are met. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Data management;
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency.
You will possess:
- Proven success working within a team environment whether this may be sport, work or other,
- A strong eye for detail and attention to detail;
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously,
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is to start Monday, working holiday makers are welcome. Don't delay, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 1300 338 546