Our client is a recognised global provider of specialised medical products. The work they do plays a critical role in enhancing peoples lives, making a real difference. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
Reporting to the Kit Room Manager, your key responsibilities will include accurately picking, packing and dispatching medical loan kits, assembling kits according to priority and stock availability, keeping accurate records in the system and liaising with the customer service team and external clients. This is a highly productive and efficient team that looks for top individuals who always go above and beyond and are not afraid to stick up their hand when they see a way to improve processes.
You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Generous remuneration package
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage and influence others
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!