One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is about to embark on an exciting chapter of growth in Melbourne and are therefore seeking Junior and Intermediate Legal Secretaries to join their expanding teams.
This prestigious top-tier law firm promote an inclusive, flexible and diverse working environment and have an extremely low staff turnover.
This Junior Legal Secretary role will see you supporting up to Partner level and the wider team across particular practice groups. Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaise with clients
- General administration tasks on ad hoc basis
To be considered for these Junior Legal Secretary positions, you must have:
- Proven administration experience working within a professional services firm
- Experience as a Legal Secretary/ Assistant is advantageous
- The passion and drive to kickstart a legal support career
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Highly organised and strong IT skill set
To support some of the most impressive and successful lawyers in the Australian legal industry and work within a global practice that have a first class reputation across the World.
You will be working in the most beautiful offices that Melbourne has to offer in a prime CBD location.
A salary offering of up to $65,000 package is on offer, including an impressive list of benefits including (but not limited to):
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly catered firm-wide drinks
- Casual dress Fridays
- Sports teams
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433