With more than 400 employees, this highly successful and growing law firm have offices across Australia. The firm foster a friendly and social working environment, supporting you to reach your career goals. Take part in Friday night drinks, sports days, trivia nights and community projects!
This is a full time temporary to permanent position with hours 8:45 am to 5:15 pm. This a rare opportunities to gain industry experience with a national law firm based in North Ryde. Your duties will include:
- Sorting mail
- Managing stationery
- Cleaning meeting rooms
- Daily relief reception
- Providing refreshments for visitors
- Answering calls
- Monitoring emails
- General administrative duties
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- A minimum of 6 month experience as an office assistant within a professional
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional Presentation
- Secretarial or Business certificate
Interviews for the role are happening now. Please click on the appropriate 'Apply' button on this page. Alternatively you can contact Sam Palmer on 02 8270 9796.