Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm have offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market.
Work in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Enjoy a range of benefits including monthly drinks, morning teas, sporting teams, corporate health care discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
Working within the busy Business Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Mail room duties, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Liaising with all levels of staff within the firm
- Ordering files to be archived and managing storage
- Court filing and deliveries
- Stocking kitchen and ordering stationery
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Relief reception and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience within a mailroom / administrative role ideally within legal or professional services
- A flexible personality to be hands on and provide relief for reception/administration
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
Apply directly by clicking the link attached. Alternatively for a confidential conversation call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.