This centrally located law firm have more than 150 employees and have an unusually low staff turnover, due to the inclusive working environment that they have created. They offer a range of benefits to their employees including extensive in-house training, Friday drinks, end of financial year parties and much more!
This is a newly created role supporting a number of fee earners, some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Collating court documents
- File management
- Liaising with clients
To secure an interview with the highly regarded, down to earth firm you will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a legal secretary or in legal administration
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Strong verbal and written communication
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.