You will be working for a highly regarded Sydney CBD Law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their vibrant team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Secretary to expand their skill set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
In this role you will see yourself supporting a Director and Senior Consultant who work within Media & Entertainment, Corporate and Commercial Litigation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- File & diary management
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Document management
- Coordinating any travel arrangements
- Dictaphone typing
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
To be considered for this position you will require:
- A minimum of 2 years' legal secretarial experience with Litigation
- Strong MS Office Suite and typing skills
- Confident communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks at hand
To apply online, please click on the link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Samantha McAuley on 02 8270 9795.