Do you have previous Administration, Reception or Office Junior experience within professional services? Are you thinking of making the move into a rewarding legal career? Don't wait as people2people are currently working on a number of great opportunities across various practice groups within boutique, mid and top-tier law firms in Sydney CBD.
Our award winning recruitment agency are also available to provide advice and support to candidates wanting to know more about their career or the industry.
About the Role:
As a Junior Legal Secretary, your main duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and redirecting queries as needed
- Dictation of general correspondence and preparation of court documents
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with end of month billing
- General file management
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- General administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration or Legal Services (highly desirable)
- Previous experience working within professional services in an administration capacity
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the flexibility to organise and prioritise your workload independently
- A typing speed of 45-50 wpm
- Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email
- Professional presentation
If you're ready for a change in your career and are looking to explore new opportunities, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please call Samantha McAuley on 02 8270 9795 for a confidential discussion or email samantha.mcauley @people2people.com.au.