This long-standing National mid-tier firm have a reputation for success. They are seeking a Junior Legal Secretary to join their busy Plaintiff Personal Injury Team!
Providing secretarial and administrative support to the wider team, your main responsibilities will include;
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and calendar management
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Client liaison
To be successful in this exciting role, you will need to have the ability to demonstrate;
- Legal secretarial or administrative experience
- High attention to detail and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certificate/s in Business or Legal Administration
- Chance to kick-start your legal secretary career!
- Work with a firm who has an established reputation .
- Morning Teas
- Sports clubs
- Friday drinks
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770